4,50 € under 50€, 2,95€ under 80€, FREE SHIPPING from 80€
2,95 €, FREE SHIPPING from 25 €
15 €, FREE SHIPPING from 150 €
Once you place your order and payment is confirme, we will send to you. In a period of between 5 and 7 days you will receive your order in Spain (mainland).
If you are buying from the Canary Islands, you will get it within 48-72 hours in the address you provided.
Buy all your parapharmacy products conveniently and easily, and receive your order as quickly as possible.
See our shipping and return policies to meet the special conditions for shipments by weight.
We give you 3€ for your first purchase with the code
Warning: Last items in stock!
During orthodontic treatment is very important oral hygiene, since the presence of devices not only difficult to clean the mouth but it is also very common the accumulation of dental biofilm and food debris.
For good oral hygiene orthodontic carriers is important to choose a specific brush specially designed for fixed orthodontics.
- Brush daily use.
- Small head which allows access to hard to reach areas (posterior areas of the mouth, especially pieces that are in eruptive process, tooth malposition, etc.).
- Soft bristles and media, V-shaped profile that allows a double cleaning effect (braces and gums).
- Malleable neck allows flexing to acquire the position of the brush best adapted to the oral cavity, facilitating the accessibility during brushing.
- Anatomical and Mango slip grooves for easy use.
- Protective cap keeps the bristles together and in optimal hygienic conditions.
- 6 colors: clear, green, blue, red, yellow and lilac.
- Children and adults with an braces (located in the molar bands, arches, brackets, springs, ligatures, etc.)
- Wash and dry the brush after use. Then place the protective cap will give longer life to the brush.
- A brush in poor condition, besides not cleaned properly, can cause oral lesions. Replace your toothbrush every three months.
- Brush teeth only clean one or two teeth at a time. Change your position frequently.
- Brushing teeth, like the use of the tape, dental floss and interdental brush, requires some practice to do it properly.
- Although it is better to brush after meals, you need to brush and floss using tape or thoroughly at least once a day. The best time is before bed for the dental biofilm has formed remain under control.
- It is normal that a slight bleeding gums occurs, the early days when using a toothbrush, dental floss or brush Interprox. However, if you noticed discomfort or repeated bleeding when brushing, consult your dentist.